|Occupation|| Owner of the Night Refuge|
85% shareholder of Grayson International
Vigilante (in secret)
Leader of Night Warriors
Member of the Bat Team (in secret; formerly)
Ally of Team Arrow (in secret)
Ally of Team Flash (in secret)
|Family|| Dick Grayson (older brother)|
Daniel Palmer (biological twin brother, separated at birth)
Bruce Wayne (biological father)
Dominic Grayson (adoptive father, deceased)
Victoria Grayson (adoptive step-mother, deceased)
Josh Grayson, he is the biological son of Bruce Wayne, biological and adoptive little brother of Dick Grayson, biological twin brother of Daniel Palmer. After the death of his parents in a plane crash, he inherited with Dick, 90% of the shares of Grayson International (45% each), but his brother or him didn't want to be the new CEO, They offered the job to Emily, Victoria's daughter, from his first marriage, who was raised like Dominic and Victoria's daughter. He is also the owner of the nightclub, Night Refuge, whose is a cover to Josh's vigilante activities.
- Peak Human Condition: Through a rigorous training regimen and strict diet, Josh achieved top physical condition with all his physical capabilities are near-superhuman.
- Peak Human Strength: Josh is exceptionally strong, he can easily overpower most thugs even enemies bigger than him. Like Batman, Josh can perform practically superhuman feats of strength such as lift a full-grown man over his head with one hand, throw them several meters, and rip metal structures barehanded in his environment to use as improvised weapon, and kick down steel doors. Josh can strike with enough force to overwhelm Killer Croc, bypassing the superhuman density of his mutated skin.
- Peak Human Speed: Josh possesses tremendous speed, he uses his astounding agility and immense acrobatic prowess to gain a superior advantage over his enemies, his fighting style is more reliant on speed rather than raw strength. He is much faster than anyone in the Bat-family.
- Peak Human Reflexes: He possesses enough skill to detect a Sniper and evade bullets at point blank range. His reflexes are much more advanced than Batman, and are near-superhuman.
- Peak Human Agility: Josh was extensively trained in acrobatics since childhood, developing an incredibly high agility even before he became Robin, from his intense training as the first Robin, his dexterity, flexibility, and balance have been trained to utmost perfection, granting him extraordinary agility greater than the finest Olympic level gymnasts and is superior to even Batman. He is one of the 3 people able to do a quadruple backflip. He can easily incorporate high level gymnastic and acrobatics maneuvers into his fighting style.
- Peak Human Durability: Josh’s muscle and bones are much tougher/denser than a normal human. His durability enabled him to suffer beatings to the face from Penguin’s thugs for a very extended period amount of time before Batman rescued him, and Nightwing’s face was barely damaged even still joking about it. He can also fall from heights that would surprise even Meta-humans.
- Peak Human Stamina: Josh's highly trained and developed body generates far less fatigue toxins than the musculature of most other humans, granting him near-superhuman stamina and lung capacity. Nightwing is trained to exert himself at peak capacity in all physical activities for hours before fatigue started to build up. Also, he can hold his breath for minutes from training with Batman.
- Peak Human Healing: Grayson’s natural healing abilities can heal broken bones, torn muscles, several gunshot & knife wounds and other severe injuries all within of several days to weeks and most lesser injuries like cuts, scrapes, and burns within hours to days.
- Peak Human Senses: Josh has honed his senses to their utmost limits. His vision, hearing, smelling, feeling, and tasting are much better than a normal human; without any superhuman degree.
- Master Acrobat: One of the world's greatest acrobats, Josh represents the pinnacle of human gymnastic and acrobatic perfection, he can easily incorporate high level gymnastic and acrobatics maneuvers into his fighting style.
- Master Martial Artist: Extensively trained by Bruce in all his knowledge and understanding of martial arts and fighting techniques, Josh is an incredibly proficient martial artist, he was also able to adapt his acrobatic skills into fighting. His form of combat is a mixture of Aikido, Escrima, Stick Fighting, Kung Fu, Capoeira, Muay Thai, Ninjutsu and Boxing; though he is proficient in other styles as well. These combat skills makes him an immensely versatile fighter making up his lack of immense raw strength with unmatched agility making him as formidable as the Dark Knight.
- Tactical Analysis: Being trained by Batman, Nightwing is an extremely clever and insightful man, skillfully employed deception and tactics to defeat his enemies in the most effective ways possible.
- Expert Marksmanship: Grayson is skilled in throwing modified Shuriken (Wing-Dings) to hit thugs at a great distance with his eyes closed, despite occasionally giving them head-starts and even disarm others with his wingdings. He almost never misses.
- Master of Stealth, Infiltration, Escape Artistry, Sabotage and Espionage: He is capable of breaching high security facilities without being detected. He can even sneak up on Batman himself on occasion. He is also highly skilled in espionage, stealth, escape arts, infiltration, and sabotage.
- Genius Level Intellect: He has vast knowledge of different fields. He often shows this when in use with his Detective skills. He was intelligent enough to build his own "Nightcar", build and program a Tech Glider, and mentioned he can fool a polygraph. Like Batman he has perfect recall, accelerated learning aptitude, eidetic memory, and photographic memory.
- Weapon Master: He displayed extremely high-level skill using Escrima sticks, batons, and shuriken.
- Expert Hacker
- Indomitable Will